Dear Colleagues, Participants of the Conference,
In the framework of preparation for the 8-th International SUPI Conference in Moscow our Centre is making arrangements to issue a special copy of the “Living Standard of the Population in the Regions of Russia” journal in English on the problems of employment instability. The copy will be distributed among the Conference participants.
In this connection I should be grateful if you, could write and send us (by September 10, 2014) the article on the aspects of precarisation, to be published in the said journal.
The requirements for the publication are as follows:
1. The title of the article;
2. Information concerning the author (authors):
-Full name of the author (authors);
-Place of work, regular appointment;
-Academic degree, academic status;
-E-mail address, Internet address, (Website address);
-Telephone number, Fax.
3. The size of the article – 0.5-1,0 printer’s sheet (12-18 pages):
- Font – Times New Roman;
- Font Size – 12 pt.
4. The main text of the article should be structured with subtitles.
5. The abstract: the size of it should not exceed 250-300 words.
6. Key words:5-7 words or word combinations separated by the semicolon.
7. The list of sources (references) is to include not less than 15 sources. All the sources used by the author (authors) should be referred to in the article.
8. The article is to be sent to the following address:
29 4th Parkovaya ulitsa,
Moscow 105043 (Russian Federation).
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, looking forward for your prompt positive reply with best wishes,
Article should be given to the editors by 10 September 2014 (a week before the start of the conferenc